Listening Comprehension Questions
- In what ways did Andrew Carnegie’s libraries serve their communities?
- How did Carnegie benefit from a library when he was growing up?
- Which personality traits helped propel Carnegie from poverty to riches? Bring specific details from the story to support your ideas.
According to Carnegie, what should rich people do with their money and why?
Why was Carnegie known as both generous and “brutal”?
- In your opinion, what should really rich people do with their fortunes?
- What does it take for a person to rise from “rags to riches”?
Socrative users can import these questions using the following code: