Listening Comprehension Questions
- In what ways did Andrew Carnegie’s libraries serve their communities?
- How did Carnegie benefit from a library when he was growing up?
- Which personality traits helped propel Carnegie from poverty to riches? Bring specific details from the story to support your ideas.
- According to Carnegie, what should rich people do with their money and why?
Why was Carnegie known as both generous and “brutal”?
- In your opinion, what should really rich people do with their fortunes?
- What does it take for a person to rise from “rags to riches”?
Socrative users can import these questions using the following code: SOC-1234